The Human Resources Division is responsible for administering all human resource management and development programs for the City in compliance with all Federal, State and local employment laws and regulations. These include all programs related to employee recruitment, selection and retention, through retirement.
Our Human Resources Division is responsible for the following:
- Recruitment and selection processes;
- Performs compensation and classification studies;
- Administers employee benefit programs;
- Promotes employee relations and performance;
- Administers employee evaluation program;
- Manages labor relations, including negotiations and mediation;
- Directs Safety and OSHA compliance;
- Administers Workers’ Compensation program, and
- Maintains and ensures compliance with Federal and State mandates such as OSHA, FLSA, CFRA, FEHA, PDLL, ADA, FMLA and EEO.
The goal of our Human Resources division is to attract and retain a highly talented and qualified workforce with a desire to serve the City of Rancho Mirage.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY The City of Rancho Mirage is an equal employment opportunity employer and we encourage all persons to file applications. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientations, gender, gender identity, gender expression, family or marital status, disability, mental condition or pregnancy, genetic information, religious or political affiliation, veteran status or other protected category under law.
ACCOMMODATION NEEDED FOR APPLICATION/TESTING If you believe you have a need for an accommodation during the application procedure or need special testing arrangements please call (760) 324-4511 or (888) 877-5379 TDD.
Should you have any questions please contact our Human Resources Specialist, Letty Gallegos-Gallardo at (760) 324-4511, Ext. 231 or via email at email@example.com.