The City Council is the legislative and policy-formatting decision making body of the City. There are five members of the City Council, elected by citizens of Rancho Mirage on the second Tuesday of April in even numbered years. The five elected officials are elected at large for four year terms (no term limits imposed), with voting Citywide and elections alternating every two years. The Mayor is appointed every year on a rotational basis by the City Council.
April 10, 2018 General Municipal Election
- Notice of Election (English)
- Notice of Election (Spanish)
- Election Fact Sheet
- Election Calendar
- Randomized Alphabet Drawing
- Notice of Nominees for Public Office
- Voter Information Guide (English)
- Voter Information Guide (Spanish)
- Conditional Voter Registration
April 12, 2016 General Municipal Election
For additional information, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (760) 324-4511, Ext. 488, or via email to KristieR@RanchoMirageCA.gov.
To register to vote or check voter registration status, please visit the Riverside County Registrar of Voters website at www.voteinfo.net or call (800) 773-8683.