November 9 and 10, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm Rain or Shine
Fine Art…Fine Music…Fine Wine…Fine Food
This spectacular two-day event is a juried fine art and music festival featuring 100 award-winning visual artists in a variety of artistic mediums, including painting, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry and other artistic originals. The best of Smooth Jazz and other music will be presented on stage Saturday and Sunday.
The Art Affaire is presented FREE by the City of Rancho Mirage Parks and Recreation Commission. Whitewater Park is located at 71-560 San Jacinto Drive in Rancho Mirage.
For more information call City Hall at 760.324.4511.
Saturday, November 9, 2013:
- Debora Galan 11:00 a.m.
- Steve Cole 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 10, 2013:
- David Shyde 11:00 a.m.
- Will Donato 1:30 p.m.
Click here for information on featured musicians.
- Food will be available for sale featuring local restaurants.
- A Wine & Beer Garden will be available.
- The Rad Hatter will be on hand to present children’s recycled art activities.
- The City of Rancho Mirage will have a booth display with giveaways and information on City services and programs and information on the Rancho Mirage Public Library.
- Local Sheriff and Fire Departments will have displays of their vehicles with photo ops for kids.
- Emergency Preparedness Commission will have information available on Disaster Preparedness.
- The Historic Preservation Commission will have information on historically significant buildings and will answer questions about the Ranchito Chiquito Historic Home.
- Rancho Mirage High School Arts Program
Artist Information & Amenities
The City of Rancho Mirage Parks & Recreation Commission is committed to supporting the arts and the artists by providing booth spaces at nominal fees and no commissions on sales. Artists are selected to participate by a jury committee based on quality of work, presentation and visual appeal. Artists interested in this year’s event will be able to learn more throughout the year by checking back periodically.