The Administrative Services Department provides support to all City departments and consists of the following functions:
69-825 Highway 111 Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Phone: (760) 324-4511, Ext. 298
Tiana Mackamul, Management Analyst
- Recruitment and selection processes;
- Performs compensation and classification studies;
- Administers employee benefit programs;
- Promotes employee relations and performance;
- Administers employee evaluation program;
- Manages labor relations, including negotiations and mediation;
- Directs Safety and OSHA compliance;
- Administers Workers’ Compensation program, and
- Maintains and ensures compliance with Federal and State mandates such as OSHA, FLSA, CFRA, FEHA, PDLL, ADA, FMLA and EEO.
The goal of our Human Resources division is to attract and retain a highly talented and qualified workforce with a desire to serve the City of Rancho Mirage.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY The City of Rancho Mirage is an equal employment opportunity employer and we encourage all persons to file applications. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientations, gender, gender identity, gender expression, family or marital status, disability, mental condition or pregnancy, genetic information, religious or political affiliation, or veteran status.
ACCOMMODATION NEEDED FOR APPLICATION/TESTING If you believe you have a need for an accommodation during the application procedure or need special testing arrangements please call (760) 324-4511 or (888) 877-5379 TDD.
Should you have any questions please contact our Human Resources Specialist, Letty Gallegos-Gallardo at (760) 324-4511, Ext. 231 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senate Bill 272 – California Public Records Act
An Enterprise System, as defined by Senate Bill 272, is a software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges, and analyzes information an agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public
- A system that serves as a ‘system of record’ or an original source of data within an agency
Click to view City of Rancho Mirage Enterprise System Catalog
- Create a catalog of enterprise systems containing:
- Current system vendor
- Current system product
- System’s purpose
- Description of categories or types of data
- Department that is the prime custodian of the data
- Frequency that system data is collected
- Frequency that system data is updated
- To make the catalog publicly available upon request
- To post the catalog in a prominent location on the agency’s website
To read the text of Senate Bill 272: See External Links below.
External Links: California Legislative Information Site: Senate Bill 272
In 1990, the City Council implemented a special assistance funds program for nonprofits that have a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Funds are set aside each fiscal year for the purpose of allocation to community groups and organizations that provide special activities, programs or services to the citizens of the community.
The number and variety of funding requests made to the City have increased over the years. In order to provide guidance to those groups and organizations that may wish to request funds, City staff in coordination with the SAF Subcommittee prepared guidelines and policies for the allocation of funds.
The overall objectives of the City of Rancho Mirage special assistance funding program are:
- Protection and improvement of the living environment for the residents of Rancho Mirage;
- Assistance to low and moderate-income households and special population groups such as the elderly, in meeting basic needs; and,
- Enabling residents to increase or improve his/her capacity to deal with problems over the long-term without continuing public assistance.